Located in the same building as our group home, our Supported Apartment houses up to 6 young men. Referrals to this program come through the Department of Children and Families (formerly DSS) and occasionally the Department of Mental Health. While living in the apartment, youth:
- Attend school and/or participate in a vocational opportunity
- Are responsible for their own cooking, cleaning and laundry with staff support
- Participate in grocery shopping
- Learn how to use public transportation
- Engage in the development of their own youth-guided clinical treatment plans
In addition, young men living in the Supported Apartment can participate in Plummer Home's Permanency, Preparedness, and Recreational Programming.
Smoking is not allowed at Plummer Home.