- Age of the volunteers - it is very awkward for our youth when other youth come to volunteer, so we generally limit opportunities to adults. That said, we do occasionally use a single high school or college student for short term service projects. Generally these projects will focus on organizational needs rather than working with our residents.
- Nature and duration of the project.
- One time or occasional projects might include things like administrative help, light construction or property clean-up.
- For people who want to make a consistent, longer term commitment, it may be possible to do something like cook or eat dinner with our youth on a regular basis.
- For people interested in mentoring, we look for a very long term commitment to a particular child.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org